P.O. Box 4662
Road Town, Tortola
Virgin Islands (British) VG1110
- To provide a modern and professional service that guarantees ownership of land, and facilitates efficient property transactions.
- Making property transactions easier for all.
We know that land is a valuable resource therefore we are committed to:
- Providing as much information as possible to ensure that our customers and the general public get a clearer understanding of the land registration process.
- Offering courteous and helpful service.
- Being responsive by meeting your property transaction needs.
Services We Provide:
- Certified copies
- Land Matters
- Land Registration
- Registration Reports
What's Happening Within Our Department?
|Certified Copies Of Land Records Available||
11 Jan 2019 - 10:53am
|Land Registry Resumes Reduced Hours Of Operation December 17||
12 Dec 2018 - 5:14pm
|Land Registry Temporarily Closed For Cleaning||
4 Dec 2018 - 3:04pm
|Land Registry Temporarily Reduces Hours Of Operation||
26 Nov 2018 - 2:24pm
|Department Of Land Registry Hours Extended||
22 Feb 2018 - 1:55pm
|Closure Of Land Registry||
17 Jan 2018 - 12:31pm
|Land Registry’s Limited Services||
23 Nov 2017 - 12:13pm
|Land Registry Invites Persons To Update Contact Info For GIS Day||
15 Nov 2016 - 11:59am
|Virgin Gorda (2010) Land Recipients Asked To Report To Ministry||
4 Mar 2016 - 12:30pm
|Land Registry’s Holiday Office Hours||
21 Dec 2015 - 3:15pm
Department Contact Information
To make contact with Land Registry, see below for contact information:
Department of Land Registry
P.O. Box 4662
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cashier: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Telephone:1(284) 468 2017
Fax:1(284) 468 3324