Submitted by SGibbs on 1 April 2019 - 3:54pm
Internal Position No.:
MOF 1 of 2019
The successful applicant will perform secretarial, cashiering and record keeping duties to ensure that departmental accounting and fiscal records are maintained.
- File all payment vouchers, revenue and other source documents to ensure that internal records for expenses are accurately kept and orders are made.
- Compare invoices and bills to purchase orders before payment so that accurate payments are made.
- Record and reconcile vote book as required to ensure that all transactions are recorded and accounted correctly.
- Collect and deliver mail to departments, banks and Post Office and retrieve documents as required. 5
- Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid BVI driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications
- Good knowledge of general office procedures
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
Monday, 15 April 2019