Submitted by SGibbs on 29 October 2018 - 12:06pm
Internal Position No.:
GG 19 of 2018
The successful applicant will perform court related clerical duties in an efficient and competent manner to ensure a professional customer service is provided.
- Prepare court lists for the judges and master and ensure necessary files listed for hearings are properly routed to judges and master to facilitate court preparation.
- Maintain an attendance register for jurors during sittings of the Court.
- Attend Court sittings and prepare brief notes for each hearing to ensure preparation is adequate and records are kept.
- Circulate Notices of Hearing to relevant attorneys to ensure timely preparation for hearings.
- Update and input court files into JEMS to ensure information is recorded.
- Handle Lawyer’s queries and assist them with files to ensure all queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year experience in a related area
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Monday, 12 November 2018