Submitted by SGibbs on 29 March 2021 - 3:20pm
Internal Position No.:
RDA 1 of 2021
1. Perform and manage all Agency administrative support services to ensure efficiency of the services requested daily.
2. Manage the services provided by the IT contractor as needed to ensure that employees’ IT needs are met promptly.
3. Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Board of Directors and the Board Sub-committees prior to, during and after meetings, to ensure the smooth execution of all Board related matters.
4. Record minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
5. Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
6. Manage the use of the RDA office space including security, cleaning and conferencing facilities.
7. Manage the reception desk – receive and direct visitors, telephone, mail and the implementation of all Government issued COVID-19 requirements.
8. Manage all Agency vehicles to ensure that vehicles are properly maintained, and there is compliance with the vehicle policy.
9. Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
10. Member of the Senior Management Team.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or related field
• Experience in office management.
• Experience of managing IT
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Possess excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
• Ability to quickly/easily adjust to changing priorities/direction
Monday, 12 April 2021