Submitted by SGibbs on 8 June 2018 - 3:12pm
The successful applicant will be responsible for all of the services rendered and to manage the Department to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the Adina Donovan Home.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operation of the department and the management of assigned staff.
- Attends meetings, workshops and training sessions as instructed to ensure awareness of any change in policies or procedures which may be relevant to your role.
- Coordinates meetings and events, attends, records and reports minutes as required.
- Manages and trains all staff assigned to the Adina Donovan Home to ensure their understanding of the functionality of Government and relevant legislation.
- Researches, analyses and prepares reports and provide advice.
- Serves as the Accounting Officer for the Adina Donovan Home.
- Prepares and manages the Department’s Annual Budget.
- Ensures the preparation and submission of Performance Planning and Appraisal Report for all staff.
- Develops and implements strategic plans for the development of the Adina Donovan Home.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the field of quality improvement and quality assurance.
- Identify job specific and environmental factors and develop, where applicable, implement and promote the health and safety policies. Mitigate and minimise workplace hazards.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.