Tortola, Virgin Islands (British) VG1120
Steps to take when importing produce and plants.
Step 1: Review the following plant conditions and contact the department for more information.
- Conditions for Agricultural Produce Importation
- Conditions for Cut Flowers Importation
- Conditions for Pesticide Importation
- Conditions for Plant Importation
- Conditions for Exportation of Plants and Agricultural Produce
- Conditions for Sod Importation
- Conditions for Value Added Agricultural Related Products
Step 2: The department will provide the necessary information.
Step 3: The arrival date and the port of entry is noted by the department.
Step 4: The information provided is reviewed by the department.
NOTE: If the review process reveals an issue, then the request is denied. This means that the consignment is prohibited from
entering the country and will be quarantined and destroyed.
Department Contact Information
Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
General Office - Paraquita Bay and Virgin Gorda - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Abattoir - 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Airport - 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
General Office (Paraquita Bay) - 1(284) 468-6123/6124
Veterinary Unit - 1 (284) 468 - 6197
Virgin Gorda Office - 1(284) 468-9263/6506/6507
Airport Office - 1(284) 468-6449