Yes. Section 150 of the RLO states:

“Any person who under this Ordinance submits a caution or any instrument for registration, or is the proprietor of any land, lease or charge, shall furnish to the Registrar in writing a postal address within the Virgin Islands for service and shall notify him in writing of any change in address.”