Yes, B.V.I. Post does offer our customers the option of insuring a parcel when posting. The maximum declared value of a parcel cannot exceed $200.00. Also please note not all postal destinations honor the declared value of a parcel. Please inquire with a customer service representative at the time of postage if the postal operator of the destination country will honor the insured value of the parcel.
There are six alphanumeric postcodes for addresses in the British Virgin Islands, these postcodes are as followed:
VG1110 – Tortola Central
VG1120 – Tortola East
VG1130 – Tortola West
VG1140 – Anegada
VG1150 – Virgin Gorda
VG1160 – Jost Van Dyke
Mr. John Dore
P.O. Box 767
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
- United States: 4-7 days
- United Kingdom: 10-25 days
- Caribbean Region: 3-7 days
Please note the length of time given is only an approximation, and does not account for any possible custom clearance delays or airline transshipment delays.
- United States: 4 - 17 business days
- United Kingdom: 10 - 25 business days
- Caribbean Region: 3 - 7 business days
Please note the length of time given is only an approximation, and does not account for possible custom clearance delays, airline transshipment delays.
There are several blue postal pillar boxes located within Road Town where mail can be posted after operational hours. These are:
- The intersection between Flemming and Main Street.
- The entrance to Purcell Estate.
- The P.O box location on Decastro Street.
- The P.O Box location on Nibbs Street.
- The entrance of the Old Government House (Old Post Office).
- The P.O. Box location adjacent to the East Wing of the Central Administration Complex.