33 Admin Drive
Central Administration Complex, East Atrium
Road Town, Tortola
Virgin Islands (British) VG1110
The Facilities Management Unit (FMU) is dedicated to building and maintaining a safe, secure and clean working environment for the occupants and visitors of the Central Administration Complex, while establishing and enforcing safety guidelines and procedures in compliance with building and safety legislation.
Through constant growth development the Facilities Management Unit will strive to:
• Excel in dedicated service through continuous and measurable improvement.
• Be an innovative leader who partners with customers to find solutions.
• Foster employee-focused atmosphere of trust, creativity innovation and communication.
• Stay abreast with evolving technology.
• We believe that all employees and visiting members of the public, visiting the Central Administration Building, should be provided with a clean, comfortable and secure environment.
• We believe in continuous training to develop all staff at acceptable levels to enable them to carry out tasks effectively to meet the needs of the required service.
• Identify ourselves.
• Offer the necessary assistance.
How Can You Help Us?
You can help us by doing the following:
• Treat our employees with respect and due consideration
• Dress according to the Dress Code
• Ensure that you have a valid ID card upon each visitation
• Always sign in the visitor’s book at each Security desk when you visit
• Park only in the designated parking spaces
• Seek permission to visit Ministries/Departments
• Refrain from littering and vandalizing the premises
• Thoroughly complete the service request application forms
• Move quickly to the nearest exit at the sound of the alarm system
• Provide feedback and comments on the services we provide
What's Happening Within Our Department?
|Facilities Management Unit Providing Remote Services||
12 Jul 2021 - 4:10pm
|Ralph T. O’Neal Central Administration Complex Closed To Events||
29 Mar 2021 - 3:42pm
|Preparations For Hurricane Jerry||
19 Sep 2019 - 3:38pm
|Hon. Kye Rymer Begins Tour Of His Ministry’s Departments||
1 Apr 2019 - 5:30pm
|Beautification Efforts Continue At Central Administration Complex||
22 Jan 2019 - 4:57pm
|Appreciation Dinner For Facilities Management Staff||
30 Jan 2018 - 4:43pm
|Chiller Unit Installed At Central Administration Complex||
4 May 2016 - 5:15pm
|Administration Complex To Be Closed At Midday Today||
26 Feb 2016 - 11:00am
|Air Conditioning Units In Complex Experiencing Difficulties||
26 Feb 2016 - 10:00am
|Public Officers Acquire Servant Leadership Skills||
29 Jan 2016 - 3:15pm
Department Contact Information
To make contact with Facilities Management Unit, see below for contact information:
Facilities Management Unit
33 Admin Drive
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone: 1(284) 468-2078
Fax: 1(284) 468-3099