Submitted by SGibbs on 19 March 2020 - 3:53pm
Internal Position No.:
RDA 1 of 2020
1. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3. Monitor and manage receipts and payments. Ensure all transactions are reasonable, appropriate, and comply with operational policies and procedures.
4. Adhere to written accounting procedures and policies.
5. Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports to different stakeholders.
6. Maintenance of General Ledger entries on QuickBooks and ensuring accurate cost allocation.
7. Assist with bank reconciliations for both accounts, Operational and Capital accounts.
8. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting data.
9. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
10. Assists with collation of documents for internal and external audits.
11. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
12. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
13. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
14. Assists with the payroll process, arrangement of data and communication with external service provider.
15. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Skills and Compentencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• 2-4 years of work experience in the field or in a related area
• Must be computer savvy and proficient in relative software
• Excellent knowledge of operating standard office equipment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and achieve deadlines under pressure
• Good research skills and attention to detail
Friday, 3 April 2020