1. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
2. Conduct research and prepare periodic reports to the department for management purposes.
3. Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
4. Maintain records and inventory levels for the department ensuring supplies are in stock, liaise with local and overseas suppliers and vendors and prepare requisition ensuring accuracy.
5. Maintain records relevant to the specific department and also keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
6. Organise and coordinate travel, seminars, conferences, meetings and events; attend, record and report minutes as required.
7. Provide full administrative support to the Department.
8. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
Skills and Competencies
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
One (1) to two (2) years working experience
Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
Good oral and written communication skills
Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
Good analytical and decision-making skills
Good interpersonal and organisational skills
Ability to work well under pressure