Submitted by SGibbs on 9 October 2020 - 4:07pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 45 of 2020
1. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
2. Conduct research and prepare periodic reports to the department for management purposes.
3. Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
4. Maintain records and inventory levels for the department ensuring supplies are in stock, liaise with local and overseas suppliers and vendors and prepare requisition ensuring accuracy.
5. Maintain records relevant to the specific department and also keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
6. Organise and coordinate travel, seminars, conferences, meetings and events; attend record and report minutes as required.
7. Provide full administrative support to the Ministry/Department.
8. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
• Three (3) years working experience Certification/Diploma related to customer service or information management
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
Friday, 23 October 2020