Submitted by SGibbs on 8 June 2021 - 4:12pm
Internal Position No.:
19 of 2021
The successful applicant will perform court-related case management duties in an efficient and competent manner to ensure a professional service is provided to the Magistracy and the public.
1. Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Unit through administration of daily operations.
2. Ensure a sound and professional operation of Court procedures, including:
a. List/Prepare Case Management, Magistracy and Criminal lists
b. Work with the Court Clerk to prepare the Court list
3. Maintain and manage the filing and document management systems to ensure accurate and well-organized document management, including:
a. Enter and retrieve all data and actions on the JEMS and prepare statistic reports as required
b. Keep track of files by updating the computerize Case Management System
c. File documents and retrieve Court files upon request
4. Ensure a professional customer service is provided by answering queries from the public in a timely and competent manner.
5. Perform any other duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officers in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the unit.
Associate’s degree in Legal Studies or related area
Three (3) years’ experience in the Court system or related area
Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
Expert knowledge of the Court system and the Judicial Enforcement Management System (JEMS)
Sound knowledge of filing systems/records management and data entry
Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
Sound oral and written communication skills
Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
Ability to work well under pressure
Tuesday, 22 June 2021