1. Locate persons who have been in contact with persons suspected to have contracted COVID-19 using the methods advised by the Epidemiologist.
2. Conduct telephone calls with persons suspected to have been in contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases to complete case interviews.
3. Collect and record information from the case interview into the data system.
4. Provide limited psycho-social support to quarantined individuals.
5. Provide traced contacts with approved information about the British Virgin Islands quarantine procedures and the testing protocol.
6. Collect and record information on quarantined persons daily well-being.
7. Record any potential symptoms of COVID-19.
8. Refer persons suspected of contracting the disease to the Epidemiologist for testing.
9. Provide a daily report on activities conducted related to contact tracing.
10. Any other duties delegated by the Epidemiologist and Chief Medical Officer.
Skills and Competencies
• Associate’s Degree in Human Services or related field
• Alternatively, two (2) years related experience
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills • Ability to work well under pressure