Submitted by SGibbs on 9 October 2020 - 4:10pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 46 of 2020
1. Serve as the first point of contact and liaison of clients and the Customer Service Care Centre.
2. Monitor telephone, social media accounts, the centre’s established email account(s) and the SeeClickFix application to accurately address customer questions and concerns.
3. Follow communication scripts when addressing various topics to ensure a consistent level of service.
4. Inform clients by explaining procedures, answering relevant questions and providing accurate information.
5. Answer, screen and transfer calls, emails, and messages appropriately; record queries and messages and distribute them to the appropriate functional area or officers to ensure timely and adequate flow of information.
6. Report to the relevant Ministerial Service Specialist on complex customer matters to ensure that they are resolved within an appropriate timeframe.
7. Input updated information into the SeeClickFix application in order to record and monitor the progress of queries.
8. Follow up with departments, ministries and agencies to ensure that reported customer concerns and issues are addressed timely.
9. Attend meetings and training sessions to stay informed.
10. Collect customer satisfaction data at the end of each call to monitor effectiveness.
11. Use customer data to prepare daily, weekly and monthly targets and reports on interactions with customers.
12. Perform any other related duties as required by Manager or any senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
Skills and Competencies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Seven (7) years’ working experience, with at least five (5) years’ experience in a customer service environment
• Certification/Diploma related to customer service or information management
• Good knowledge of the structures, processes and services of essential statutory agencies
• Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality and demonstrate values and principles of integrity
• Sound oral and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
• Basic knowledge of relevant computer software applications
• Good knowledge of general office procedures
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Expert customer relationship management and telephone etiquette skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to deal with difficult customers in a calm and professional manner
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
Friday, 23 October 2020