Submitted by SGibbs on 8 June 2022 - 4:34pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 33 of 2022
1. Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department through administrative and/or secretarial support.
2. Answer, screen and transfer calls appropriately, record messages and distribute to officers.
3. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
4. Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
5. Coordinate meetings and events, attend, record and report minutes as required.
6. Maintain records relevant to the specific department and also keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
7. Assist with research as required.
8. Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
9. Provide clerical support by completing all photocopying, scanning, binding and typing in a timely manner to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
10. Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officers in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Skills and Competencies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Five (5) years related experience
• Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
• Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications
• Sound knowledge of general office procedures
• Sound time management and organisational skills
• Sound oral and written communication skills
• Sound interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
Wednesday, 22 June 2022