Submitted by SGibbs on 11 January 2019 - 10:51am
Internal Position No.:
MCW 04 of 2019
The successful applicant will maintain the department’s facilities and equipment in order for the department to run efficiently.
- Ensure the maintenance of the department’s facilities and equipment through carrying out repairs as required.
- Place safety signs in work areas on a daily basis to ensure the health and safety of others.
- Maintain Government buildings and road ways by patching and spreading asphalt along road ways, cutting bushes and trim tree limbs, cleaning and clearing ghuts and drain, mixing concrete and paints and ensuring sufficient stocks of materials and supplies in order to maintain and effective maintenance and repair programme.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year working experience in a related area
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the use of basic tools –shovel, rake, saw, cutlass, weed trimmer etc.
- Basic interpersonal skills
- Basic oral and written communication skills
- Basic time management and organisational skills
Friday, 25 January 2019