Submitted by SGibbs on 18 November 2022 - 4:22pm
Internal Position No.:
GG 15 of 2022
The successful applicant will provide professional and executive support to management in an efficient and effective manner for office related matters.
1. Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department through administrative and/or secretarial support and the supervision of assigned staff.
2. Type, proof-read, photocopy, collate and bind court bundles and ensure the required administrative support and service is provided in a timely manner.
3. Ensure that the minutes of meetings chaired by the Principal Crown Counsel are accurately recorded and distributed.
4. Coordinate meetings and manage the Principal Crown Counsel’s calendar and court diary accurately.
5. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
6. Draft simple legal documents as assigned.
7. Draft, type and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
8. Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
9. Assist/Provide research support as required.
10. Serves as personal assistant to the Director of Public Prosecutions.
11. Organise and coordinate travel.
12. Prepare standard court documents as assigned by the Director.
13. Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Three (3) years working experience in a related area
- Typing speed 35-45 wpm
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound supervisory skills
Friday, 2 December 2022