Submitted by SGibbs on 25 November 2021 - 2:02pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 74 of 2021
1. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
2. Assist visitors in a timely manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
3. Ensure that all correspondence is collected, delivered and recorded appropriately according to the procedural guide to facilitate effective information flow.
4. Assist with the filing of correspondence to keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
5. Maintain office equipment and assist senior officers by completing all photocopying, binding and typing in a timely manner to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
6. Maintain vehicles in accordance to procedural guide to ensure they are in working order when required.
7. Ensure that hearing lists and civil summonses are prepared in accordance with the procedural guide in order to facilitate effective management of the department.
8. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
Skills and Competencies
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid BVI driver’s licence
• Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Basic knowledge of general office procedures
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
Wednesday, 8 December 2021