The successful applicant will gather and analyse data/information to inform technical and strategic recommendations with respect to the remit of establishing and maintaining international relationships and alliances.
1. Assist with advising on technical and strategic recommendation to assist in formulating appropriate policy responses.
2. Coordinate research and prepare periodic reports as required.
3. Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
4. Coordinate and manage monthly reporting processes.
5. Assist with the preparation of meetings and presentation materials.
6. Manage and maintain the monthly calendar reporting process.
7. Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
8. Organise and coordinate travel, seminars, conferences, meetings and events.
9. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
Four (4) years related experience
Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
Sound knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and policies
Sound oral and written communication skills
Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
Sound knowledge of quantitative research methods and data analysis
Sound knowledge of international affairs and global political and economic issues
Sound analytical and decision-making skills
Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
Ability to work well under pressure