The successful applicant will perform cleaning duties, collecting garbage and maintaining a clean and tidy environment in public places on a daily basis.
- Performs assigned cleaning duties on a daily basis, providing a clean and tidy environment with due regard to Health & Safety procedures and policies, and with responsibility towards staff and the general public, including:
a. Cleans streets, sidewalks, road sides and public areas.
b. Works as a Dump Warden or Loader on the garbage trucks as and when required.
c. Assists in any minor maintenance and repair works for the Department.
2.Performs any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- One (1) year experience in related field
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations, Policy and Procedures
- Sound knowledge and use of cleaning materials and equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision