Submitted by SGibbs on 1 April 2022 - 3:54pm
Internal Position No.:
31 of 2022
The successful applicant will assist with the Department’s administrative functions to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department and the supervision of assigned staff.
2. Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
3. Assist in the planning and execution of the Department’s work.
4. Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
5. Research, analyse and prepare reports and advice.
6. Prepare correspondences and annual and monthly reports to ensure accurate dissemination of information.
7. Performs the relevant accounting functions.
8. Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
9. Perform human resources functions.
10. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
Five (5) years related experience
Excellent knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Sound knowledge of relevant accounting applications
Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Ability to work well under pressure
Friday, 15 April 2022