Submitted by ACorbin on 30 December 2016 - 1:34pm
Internal Position No.:
102 of 2016
The successful applicant will assist with the Ministry’s administrative functions to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Ministry’s work.
- Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
- Research, analyse and prepare reports and advice.
- Prepare correspondences and annual and monthly reports to ensure accurate dissemination of information.
- Serve as personal assistant to the Director, including scheduling and maintaining the diary and organising meetings.
- Serve as the office manager for the Department and ensure the general maintenance of the office building.
- Supervise assigned staff and ensure that health and safety measures are implemented and monitored.
- Ensure the proper records management, organisation and retrieval of documents.
- Provide professional frontline services.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholder on various water and sewerage matters.
- Assist with processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Friday, 13 January 2017