Submitted by SGibbs on 26 April 2021 - 3:00pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 32 of 2021
1. Ensure all communications to and from taxpayers, together with associated records, are dealt with accurately.
2. Ensure that accurate and complete records are maintained and available for reference.
3. Perform inspection visits to business premises to ensure taxpayer compliance with Tax Legislation.
4. Process assessment notices, for each tax type, for taxpayers who have filed a return and estimated assessment notices for those who have not filed a return.
5. Reconcile the Annual Payroll Tax Returns.
6. Process remittances and reminders for taxpayers.
7. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Accounting or related field
• One (1) to two (2) years working experience
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies
• Good knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
Monday, 10 May 2021