Ag. Public Health Communications Specialist
Ministry of Health and Social Development
Telephone: 468-3701 ext. 852 7742
The public is notified of the new and renewing food handlers’ clinic schedule to be held in June:
· June 6 on Tortola at the Red Cross Building at 8:30 a.m.
· June 11 on Tortola at the Ward Building at 5:00 p.m.
· June 19 on Anegada at the Community Centre at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
· June 19 on Virgin Gorda at the H. Lavity Stoutt Community College campus at 10:00 a.m.
· June 20 on Tortola at the Red Cross Building at 8:30 a.m.
Persons renewing their food handler’s certificates are required to present their expired certificates, social security card, work permit and/or picture identification.
For more information, please contact the Environmental Health Division at telephone number 468-5110.