The BVI’s Housing Recovery Assistance Programme is in need of Project Management Services to provide technical assessments on homes in need of repairs.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform Quality Assurance/Quality Control audits on contract documents, including project plans, contracts, Bill of Quantities, and addendums, etc. prior to contract signing, to ensure compliance with the Ministry of Health and Social Development's policies, accuracy, and consistency.
- Provide basic Architectural services as required by the Ministry of Health and Social Development.
- Maintain a database of all projects that allows for easy access to updates on progress.
- Prepares relevant reports on the activities and status of the assigned area/projects.
- Coordinates project activities among the various units, ensuring that activities are always progressing and that projects are meeting budgetary and time constraints.
Interested persons are asked to submit a letter of interest, proposed budget and fees addressed to Ms. Tasha Bertie, Acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health and Social Development. Proposals can also be emailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org.