Marketing and Communications Manager
BVI Health Services Authority
The public is notified of the BVI Health Services Authority operation during this partial lockdown from September 2-16.
Please note the following:
- Visiting hours has been suspended until further notice. Special considerations will be given for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, ICU, pediatrics, and patients with special circumstances.
- Outpatient Clinics, Lab and Imaging Services will be available between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. by appointment only
- Pharmacy services will be available between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Dental Services will be available for emergencies only until 11:00 a.m. by contacting 440-1642
- White Cedar Café remains closed to the public
Persons are reminded to sanitise, practice social distancing and always wear a mask for their safety and the safety of others.