Marketing and Communications Manager
BVI Health Services Authority
The public is notified of the BVI Health Services Authority’s revised hours of operation during the new curfew period from September 24 to October 1.
- Visitation will be allowed from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. daily. Only one visitor per patient is allowed at a time for a maximum of 30 minutes. Special consideration will be given to patients of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, ICU, pediatrics and patients with special circumstances.
- Urgent surgical cases will be done between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Outpatient Clinics, Lab and Imaging Services will be available between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Pharmacy services will be available between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. WhatsApp prescriptions to 440-1726 or call in prescriptions to 852-7556 or 852-7659 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on weekdays only.
- Regular dental services have resumed, call for an appointment at 852-7662. Emergencies are seen Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Community Clinics are open from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Please note that Sister Island clinics will be open to provide urgent and emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Persons are reminded to sanitise, practice social distancing and wear a mask at all times for their safety and the safety of others.