RDA now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Fish Bay Road Rehabilitation.
The works include, but are not limited to the following:
• General site clearance and disposal
• Demolition of 313m of asphalt and reinforced concrete pavement
• Demolition of 490m of reinforced concrete box drains
• Road Carriageway
i. The road carriageway will be a constant 6.4m road width
ii. Placing and compaction of 200mm thick Subbase to the proposed road alignment to 95% compaction modified proctor.
iii. Placing of 313m of 150mm thick concrete with 50mm thick asphalt overlay
• Construction of 955m of reinforced concrete box drains with metal grills and gratings
• Construction of 165m of reinforced concrete kerb and slipper drains
• Construction of 10m reinforced concrete box culvert
• Construction of reinforced concrete catch basins
• Construction of 225m of raised reinforced concrete sidewalk
Full details attached.