6 January 2020 - 2:49pm

The public is notified that effective Decebler 31, 2019, the Ministry of Natural Resources, Labour and Immigration is no longer accepting the old application form for Non-Belonger Land Holding Licences.

Persons are asked to fill out the new forms by clicking the banner “Non-Belongers Land Holding Licence” located on the carousel on to the Government’s website @bvi.gov.vg. Individual and company forms are fillable online and can also be collected at the Ministry of Natural Resources, Labour and Immigration.


Paul Bridgewater

Information Officer I (Ag.)
Department of Information and Public Relations
Email: Pbridgewater@gov.vg

Ministry or Department Associated with this News Article:

Share this post