Public Health Communications Specialist
Ministry of Health/Social Development
The public is notified that as the BVI Health Services Authority continues to implement precautionary measures to respond to COVID-19, a number of changes have been made to community health and hospital services.
The public is advised of the following changes:
- Obstetrics and antenatal clinics will continue as usual
- All specialty clinics have been reduced to appointments only
- All elective surgeries, outpatient physiotherapy services and non-emergency laboratory services and imaging services are suspended until further notice
- Private physicians requesting any urgent ancillary service should contact Dr. DeSantos at 284-440-3003 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The White Cedar Café will also be close to the public
- If you require additional information about possible exposure to COVID-19 please contact the hotline at 852-7650.