Information Officer I (Ag.)
Department of Information and Public Relations
The Government of the Virgin Islands is accepting applications from interested and qualified persons to fill the position of Chairperson on the Board of Directors for the Social Security Board.
The essential tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing leadership to the Board.
- Overseeing the disbursement of proper information to the Board.
- Planning and conducting board meetings effectively.
- Involving all Directors in the Board’s work.
- Ensuring the Board focuses on key tasks.
- Engaging the Board in accessing and improving its performance.
- Supporting the Director.
A full description of the requirements for the position of Chairperson on the Board of Directors can be found on the Government’s website. Letters of interest along with the applicant’s curriculum vitae should be emailed to the Ministry of Natural Resources, Labour and Immigration at email@example.com.
The deadline to submit completed applications is Tuesday, September 21.
The Ministry of Natural Resources, Labour and Immigration continues to ensure that the supply of labour is commensurate with the level of development in all sectors of the economy under working conditions which preserve the individuals' health, safety, and welfare.
Photo 1: SSB Chairperson vacancy E-flyer
(Photo credit: GIS/)