Ag. Deputy Chief Information Officer
Department of Information & Public Relations
Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth Affairs and SportsRelease Date:
Monday, 23 March 2020 - 12:51pm
Parents, students and teachers are informed of the following changes to grading, exams and other learning tools.
- Final grades for the Lent Term will be calculated based on assignments graded to date.
- Power School will be closed to parents from March 30 to April 3 to allow teachers to enter students’ final grades.
- The Caribbean Examinations Council is working on establishing the most suitable time for CPEA, CSEC, and CAPE exams. This information will be released in a few weeks.
- Exit Proficiency exams will be rescheduled for the Trinity Term.
- Key Stage Assessments will remain for the scheduled date of June 12.
- Online teaching tools being used during this period include Cisco Wbex, CXC, Note master, Flow Study, Google Classroom and Class Dojo
For more information, please contact the Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth Affairs, Fisheries and Agriculture at 468-4949.