Communications Officer II
Given the recent developments of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the 24-Hour Curfew announced by the Government of the Virgin Islands, the Gazette Unit, Cabinet Office is notifying the public and its clients of the following:
1. The Unit would be operating in office (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and accepting notice/s and credit card payments remotely (via email) Monday to Friday, until further notice, in order to facilitate the submission of notices and payments.
2. Payment by credit card requires the customer to complete a Credit Card Authorisation Form and requires a copy of the cardholder’s identification (e.g. driver’s license, voter’s registration card, NHI card, and passport).
3. The client would be informed via email once payment is approved and will receive the date and number of the Gazette in which the notice(s) will be published.
4. The Unit would also accept lump sum payments for the publication of notice(s). The cost of publishing the Notice(s) will be deducted from the total payment accordingly.
5. During our office days (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) companies would be able submit their notices and cheques during the hours of 9:00am to 12:30pm. Please note that we would prefer the use of the credit card payment and submission of notice/s via email to limit face to face contact as much as possible. But if you have to use a messenger please inform us accordingly.
Further information about our operations will be posted on the homepage of the Virgin Islands Official Gazette website at https://eservices.gov.vg/gazette/. For more information or assistance, please contact the Gazette Unit, the Cabinet Office at 468-4336 (office) or 468-9217 (cell) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.