Public Health Communications Specialist
Ministry of Health/Social Development
Service operations are to be carried out seven days a week with the capacity to move a minimum of 18 loads per day.
Interested heavy equipment companies are asked to submit their bids in a sealed envelope with the name of the company and reference, "Two 20 yard dump trucks" with the following documents enclosed.
- Quotation for use of two 20 yard dump trucks
- Certificate of Good Standing from Inland Revenue Department, Social Security Board and National Health Insurance
- Valid Trade License 2023
- Proof of Ownership of equipment or access to it (picture, insurance, registration, etc.)
- A brief outline of the company's experience
- The names and contact information for two referrals familiar with your work
All documents must be included for consideration and the deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 4 at 12:00 noon.
All quotations should be hand delivered to the Department of Waste Management Office located on the second floor of the Union Property Building adjacent to Happy Lion Restaurant. For additional inquiries, please contact Director, Mr. Marcus Solomon or Deputy Director Mr. Anslem Myers, at 284-468-4934.