Employees may select up to three checking or savings accounts to divide their pay through Direct Deposit.
No. When participating in Direct Deposit, the full net pay amount must be made through Direct Deposit.
No, we cannot issue a belongers card in a name you have not legally acquired. The name you enter on your application, should match your birth, baptismal or marriage certificate and deed poll if applicable. If it does not, it could delay your application.
Yes, However it is preferred that you submit your application electronically.Submitting paper applications may delay the processing of your application. Online applications will be forwarded to the hiring departments more promptly.
Qualified persons who are deemed to belong to the Virgin Islands in accordance with section 2(2) of the Virgin Islands Constitution are given first preference before the appointment of non-Virgin Islanders. In rare cases, non-Virgin Islanders may be hired (appointed) when there are no qualified Virgin Islanders available, unless the appointment is prohibited by law.
No, you will not be required to submit supporting documents for cards issued by the Civil Registry & Passport Office in the past, provided that your records are current.
No. You may use any eligible financial institution in the British Virgin Islands.
If you are not currently working in the Public Service and are not eligible for a seamless transfer, you may only be considered for vacancy notices which are open to the public and classified as external vacancies. Each vacancy notice will include qualification criteria outlining the minimum education or experience requirements an applicant must possess to be considered to qualified. Follow the instructions provided in the 'How to Apply' section. You will be competing against other applicants based on the information provided in your application, therefore, you must ensure you provide a complete and accurate explanation of your experience and qualifications.

Pensions are calculated in accordance with the Pensions Act (Cap 161) using a formula that includes the last salary paid to the officer and the officer's length of service.