This service is applicable to residents who meet the requirement to be Registered as a British Citizen.
Step 1: Applicant collects application form and checklist.
Step 2: Applicant submits completed application firm and supporting document.
Step 3: The form is checked for completeness along with supporting documents.
Step 4: Application fee is collected from the customer.
Step 5: A receipt is issued to customer as evidence of payment.
Step 6: Application is accepted and fowarded for review and decision.
Step 7: Once approved, a certificate is issued for the applicant.
Step 8: Applicant is contacted and informed of the decision and the date and time of the ceremony.
Step 9: Applicant attend the ceremony and is presented with the certificate.
• Naturalization/Registration Certificate
• Local Police Record (Child who is age 10-17, a local Police Record is required for both parents and child)
• Certificates of Good Standing – Inland Revenue
• Certificates of Good Standing – Social Security
• Letter of consent by parents (if applicable)
• Photo (1)
• Bank Draft in pounds – Please make payable to: The Accounting Officer, Home Office
Department Contact Information
Civil Registry & Passport Office
8:30am to 4:30pm