Submitted by SGibbs on 29 March 2023 - 2:58pm
Internal Position No.:
MNRL 1 of 2023
The successful applicant will provide assistance to the Surveyor to ensure all survey related matters are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operation of the department and the supervision of assigned staff.
- Verifies “Fit” and complete “Remainder” areas using CIMS in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists in the return of all incorrect surveys to private surveyors and filing of check sheets to ensure the smooth operations of the Department.
- Administers and maintains records and systems ensuring security of data.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years practical experience in surveying
- Good knowledge of Government policies, structures, procedures and laws
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, use of GPS and Total Stations Surveying equipment
- Good knowledge and use of Geographical Information Systems, ArcG.I.S or related software
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player
Wednesday, 12 April 2023