Submitted by SGibbs on 18 March 2019 - 11:10am
Internal Position No.:
MCW 12 of 2019
The successful applicant will assist supervise the cleaners to ensure they provide a clean, tidy and sanitized environment on a daily basis
- Supervise and assign cleaning duties to the full and part time cleaners to ensure they provide a clean and sanitized environment on a daily basis.
- Maintain the storeroom to ensure it is adequately stocked and process requisitions for replacement items in a timely manner.
- Ensure that contracted vendors are providing services in accordance with their contracted duties and responsibilities.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Five (5) years in related field
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations, Policy and Procedures
- Basic oral, reading and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge and ability in housekeeping, and use of cleaning materials and equipment
- Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good supervisory skills
Monday, 1 April 2019