The successful applicant will provide assistance to the Health and Safety Coordinator or equivalent, ensuring that all relevant HR related matters are handled within the Unit. The successful applicant will provide assistance to the Health and Safety Coordinator or equivalent, ensuring that all relevant HR related matters are handled within the Unit.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Unit through administration of daily operations.
- Draft, type and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Provide up-to-date advice on HR related matters, procedures and regulations to members of the public and to staff to help them carry out their daily operations.
- Assist/Provide research support as required.
- Maintain records relevant to the specific unit and also ensure that complete records are available for reference.
- Update and maintain information on computer systems, databases and spreadsheets and in archives.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Three (3) years working experience in a related area
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and relevant computer applications
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure