Information Officer I
Dept. of Information & Public Relations
Telephone: 468- 2740
The public is asked to note that due to the high demand for British Virgin Islands (BVI) Visas, the Civil Registry & Passport Office has reverted to the usual turnaround time of ten (10) working days.
Applicants are reminded of the following:
- Submission days for Tortola Branch on Monday and Wednesday will remain unchanged.
- Submission for the Virgin Gorda Branch will remain unchanged.
- Passports must have a validity of six (6) months or more to facilitate international travel in accordance with the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
- Persons can renew their passports, six (6) to nine (9) months before the expiration date.
- Persons are not to book travel until their visa has been issued.
- Proof of travel will not ensure expeditious processing of your visa.
- For emergency travel, a doctor’s certificate is required.
The Civil Registry & Passport Office will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, associated with booking travel prior to receiving your visa. Please be guided accordingly.