P.O. Box 2299
Road Town, Tortola
Virgin Islands (British) VG1110
To build an Immigration Service that facilitates travel, promotes developmental needs and provides exceptional services to the Public which is recognized internationally for its professionalism and high standards of service and control.
To contribute to the security and prosperity in building a stronger and better BVI, by operating a fair but firm immigration control that regulate and facilitate the movement of people through BVI borders while exercising sound judgment in the performance of duties and ensuring that we respond to the needs of our customers in an efficient, effective and courteous manner in accordance with B.V.I. Immigration laws.
We believe in:
- Providing customers with efficient, impartial and courteous services;
- Faithfully applying policies and procedures with honesty and impartiality and will uphold high standards of integrity at all times;
- Treating each member of the public with respect, consideration, courtesy and compassion. We will be empathetic, appreciative of different perspectives and flexible in the application of policies to meet specific needs;
- Recognizing employees with official commendations for excellent service beyond the call of duty;
- Adopting people-based management to care for employee’s need and development, enhance communication, cultivate harmony and trust and build a professional team with high morale and cohesiveness to serve the public;
- Continuously striving for excellence in whatever we do and seek to be the role-model for other immigration services worldwide;
- Remaining sensitive to ever-changing social, economic and political environment and realign our business strategies and operational procedures to meet new challenges.
What's Happening Within Our Department?
|Immigration Department To Close At 1:00 P.M. On Election Day||
22 Feb 2019 - 5:17pm
|Eight Public Officers Attain Star Membership||
31 Jan 2019 - 3:26pm
|Statement By Premier Dr. Honourable D. Orlando Smith, OBE On The Visa Free Access For China||
28 Jun 2018 - 11:59am
|Immigration Department To Close On March 29||
19 Mar 2018 - 4:40pm
|Appointment System Reduces Long Lines At Immigration||
2 Mar 2018 - 3:38pm
|Appointment System On The Horizon For Immigration Department||
23 Feb 2018 - 5:42pm
|Immigration Administration Unit To Close Early On February 12||
9 Feb 2018 - 4:58pm
|Options Available To Complete Immigration Medical Examinations||
5 Feb 2018 - 4:19pm
|Immigration Department To Offer Multi-Year Entry Permit||
8 Jan 2018 - 4:06pm
|BVI Government Announces Changes To Immigration Medical Requirements||
14 Dec 2017 - 9:44am
Department Contact Information
To make contact with Immigration Department, see below for contact information:
P.O. Box 2299
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cashier : 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Telephone: 1(284) 468-4700
Fax: 1(284) 468-4729